Exam

Assalamualaikum,

Book or books? For sure it will be books especially for PMR students. Now, you know what I mean. For sure, the MID EXAM is just 13 days to go. For boarding school they are surely stressing their student to get a good result but as for school without the word 'boarding' they are tension but tension with the word relax. You should have know my school start school at 7 o'clock in the morning and ends in the evening. But, for certain days at 5 in the evening there will be extras classes for the weak students. At night, around 9 until 10 there will be more extra classes that will make you extra dizzy. This is not the only schedule if you know what I mean. Certain weeks, there will take Saturday from the morning until night around 10. For sure, there must be a rest and I must be strong enough to accept the faith. Okay, for so long sentence that I have wrote have a blast day :)