BE AN EXCELLLENT STUDENTS

Assalamualaikum, I didn't have any ideas what to write today. But I'm sure there's something to type. Firstly, because of this week I've got MC from 2 doctors << this is because I have to go 2 times to a different clinic. So, I have a lot of times wasting at homes. I'm not using it for study but for other stupid things. Next, my english is so terrible but some of my friends said that I'm good at it. How can that be? Sometimes they didn't see that you are stupid. Think positively you aren't ! If you are pushing yourself towards negatively maybe it would not be a postive one's. Think forward, I have a friend, she is not good at all. This is the word that she always said. But what she said to me ? She never slept in the class during lesson. This is a positive one, you know? Even me always sleeps and never score well. So, because of that I judge myself I never think positive and it became like that! Now, towards excellent I will try my best!