Life

Assalamualaikum,



Which step did I reach today?I can do it. This are the step that I gonna have to reach until PMR. It's slow motion and simple.Being a form 3 student is not really hard but I'm not tough to face the challenge. There's too many homework that I've to finish on time. Sometimes, I just have to copy and paste other people's work. It' difficult to me as I'm a slow learner. People maybe look me up but in the inside of my heart I didn't deserved to be SBP students. Who am I? I'm just a person with nothing special abilities. I'm not that tough. Sometimes, when doing homework I even cried. People keep judging me in school but they always said 'Kau tak cepi, tapi kau rajin'.  Do you know what it feels like? But when I keep thinking, if I didn't study at that school. I didn't have that experience. Maybe I will be a brilliant,clever person at the ordinary school then I will not know that I obviously too weak. That's all for this entries.