Alhamdulilah

Asalamualaikum,
finally, I've got what I want :)
at least but not least, I'm improving
102/14 ..
hmm, the total number of batch, pun I didn't exactly rembered
you know what?
I've got 4A3B1D
Math, I really need to push effort on it. 
I'm outing, the actuall reasons
1. Open House
2. PC Fair......

Know what? I'm asking my mother where is NOKIA charger, then  she said she don't know because she had advance, Galaxy Note lah, hmm my father too.. Actually, he game me his Iphone, because I'm living in hostel byeII.. hehe :_  

" Nanti balik outing bermalam, bawak balik rumah!" okey,dalam mimpi.
I never thought I'm so nice or so mean :)

EH,, I'm searching for mp3, what I mean is something mp3 or Ipod Nano.. hmm. btw, I'm starting to learn playing guitar. Do Re Mi and few notes. Maybe, next time I will story more :)
K,bye