Quotes that make my life colourful :)


    “I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 

“Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true, here is the place where I love you.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 



“I noticed just about every girl, but none of them made a lasting impression but you.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games



“I'll never know what it was he wanted me to remember.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 


“I honestly have no idea how to live without you.”
― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon 



“Every great love starts with a great story...”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook 



“The part that kills me is that you already know. I already told you everything!”
― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon 


““I just...I just miss him. And I hate being so alone.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 



     “Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?'
'You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?”
― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon 

“if he goes and dies on me now, I know I'll go completely insane.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 

“Oh no. Don't smile. You'll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.”
― Tessa Dare, A Lady of Persuasion 

                      Ok, trust me :) ILYSM 
k,bye